RARC Meeting Minutes - December 2003
The December meeting of the Rochester Amateur Radio Club was a brief part of the annual Holiday Party, held in the downstairs room at Dos Amigos 2 (on 4th St SE), Tuesday 12/9/03. The meeting was called to order at approximately 7:45pm, by President Fred Regennitter (K4IU), with 37 members and guests present.
- There are no minutes from the November meeting, which was a visit to the KTTC broadcast studio. An account of the visit, with photo of Randy Brock, is on the web site.
- Treasurer's Report: Bob (KCØGND).
Major transactions this period:
- 2004 Dues + $205.00
- New .625 repeater - $3421.74
- Technical Committee - Stew (WØSHL):
- The new .82 repeater is working well.
- The new .625 repeater is in, and is being tested and programmed. It will be installed in the next couple of weeks.
- The 440 repeater is being worked on.
- Web and Membership - John (KØKTY):
- There will be another two-Saturday license class offered in February.
- The Nominating Committee nominated the current officers to their positions for next year, and no other nominations were proposed. The current officers were unanimously reelected.
The meeting was adjourned at approximately 8:00.
Submitted by Peter N8MHD.
| Return to Meetings Page | Return to Main Page |